session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
International Perspectives on Student Engagement: Using Innovative Smartphone Technology in Science Classrooms
20 SES 14
- International Perspectives on Student Engagement: Using Innovative Smartphone Technology in Science Classrooms
Justina Spicer Janna Linnansaari - - Michael Broda Barbara Schneider Katariina Salmela-Aro Kalle Juuti
- Exploring the Robustness of Longitudinal Models to Variable Response Rates using the Experience Sampling Method
- Exploring the Relationship of Student Engagement in Finnish and US science classrooms with Teacher Pedagogy, Attitudes, and Instruction
Janna Linnansaari Kalle Juuti Justina Spicer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.