session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Assessment and Conditions of Student Learning
22 SES 01 B
- The design of powerful student-centred learning environments in higher education classrooms: A situative educational design model
- Assessing Learning Outcomes Abroad: What should we measure and how?
- Undergraduate Students’ Awareness And Experiences Of Research, And Perceptions Of How Studying At A Research-intensive University Has Impacted Learning
Maria Meehan Mike Casey Katherine Howell
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.