session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Reflections on Teaching and Research Methods
22 SES 08 B
- Variation And Polarisation: The Benefits And Challenges Of Using Phenomenography As An Approach For Researching Sustainability In Higher Education
- At the Crossroad - Challenges and Possibilities in Becoming a Researcher in Times of Collaboration
Gudrun Holmdahl Annika Åstrand
- Training Spanish University Teachers in Service-Learning Methodology: Moving Towards a Conceptual Change
José-Luis Álvarez-Castillo Mariana Buenestado María-Jesús Martínez-Usarralde Hugo González González
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.