session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
How Can We Enhance First-Year Students' Achievement and Persistence in Higher Education?
22 SES 13 B
- How Can We Enhance First-Year Students' Achievement And Persistence In Higher Education? Predictors And Interventions Of Academic Success In Europe
Els C. M. Van Rooij Jasperina Brouwer Elke Bosse Ellen P. W. A. Jansen Marjon Fokkens-Bruinsma Dorien Noyens Miriam Barnat Joana Abelha Faria Adriaan Hofman Andreas Flache
- What Factors Are Important In Explaining First-Year Students’ Achievement And Persistence In Dutch And Flemish Higher Education? A Systematic Review
Els C. M. Van Rooij Jasperina Brouwer Marjon Fokkens-Bruinsma Dorien Noyens
- Transition Into Higher Education: Students' Perception of First-Year Challenges And The Design Of Institutional Support
Elke Bosse Miriam Barnat Joana Abelha Faria
- Engagement In Freshmen' Learning Communities
Jasperina Brouwer Ellen P. W. A. Jansen Adriaan Hofman Andreas Flache
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.