session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Narratives, Photography Narratives and Drama; How Do These Methods Work in Research and What Kind of Knowledge Will These Methods Provide on Topics Like Diversity, Identity, Social Skills and Life?
20 SES 05
- ‘I think this life really suits me, that's the difference’: Narrative, metaphor and study-abroad experience
- Narration in Photography – Using Photographs to ‘Talk’ about Diversity
- “I am excited to go to school, I'm a detective in the drama” How can drama- teaching methods promote personal identity and social skills of students?
Ása Helga Ragnarsdóttir Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.