session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Making It Matter: Educational research's transformative potential - moving beyond ambivalence by reframing the production of ourselves and “The Other”'
20 SES 07 B
- Making It Matter: Educational Research's Transformative Potential - Moving Beyond Ambivalence By Reframing The Production Of Ourselves And “The Other”'
Patrick Alan Danaher Alice Brown Martin Levinson Máirín Kenny Judy Gouwens Sorcha Hyland Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Christian Quvang
- Centring The Voices And Narratives Of Key Stakeholders In Research In Pursuit Of Actionable Policy And Reform
Judy Gouwens Sorcha Hyland Christian Quvang
- Researcher Positioning And Transformative Dialogue Between Academic And Community Knowledge
Martin Levinson Mairin Kenny
- The Ambivalent Power Of Educational Research In Shifting Discourse: Rethinking The Inclusion Of “The Other” In Educational Reform Agendas
Alice Brown Patrick Alan Danaher
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.