session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
School Food, Equity and Social Justice – Reflections From a Health Education Perspective Part 1
08 SES 14
Symposium to be continued in 08 SES 16
- School Food, Equity and Social Justice – Reflections From a Health Education Perspective (Part 1)
Irene Torres Jan Wright Lisette Burrows Lexi Earl Dorte Ruge Monica Carlsson Deana Leahy
- Tracking Food Across the School-Family Divide
Jan Wright Lisette Burrows Deana Leahy
- Routines and Rhythms of School Kitchens: the Role of School Cooks in Food Education, Meal Provision, and Social Justice
- Participatory Definition of Schools' Foodscapes – Towards Improved Nutrition, Well-Being and Learning About Food
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.