session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Professionals' Role in School Wellbeing
08 SES 01
- Teachers' And School Leaders' Perceptions About Their Role In Fostering Well-Being And Positive Development Among Students.
Solrun Samnoy Hege Eikeland Tjomsland Eirik Sornes Jenssen Bente Wold
- School Principals Growing Positive Affect And Sustaining Overall Satisfaction With Life Contributes To Engaging Positively With School Community
- Caring For Students: Reflexive Caring As A Theoretical Frame For Teachers’ Health Work
Melisa Chong Tony Rossi Mary Ryan Bonnie Pang
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.