session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Children, Internet Safety and Media Education
06 SES 09
- Surveillance Of Children's Gaming Behaviour - "Media Panic" or Painful Learning
Yngve Troye Nordkvelle Yvonne Fritze
- Peer Group, Key In The Children’s Digital Competence
Almudena Alonso-Ferreiro Ana Rodríguez-Groba Adriana Gewerc
- Children as co-researchers – Including children in developing and collecting data as part of a European research project on digital safety
Heidi Pugh Majken Svane Hansen Michal Pilgaard Jette Aabo Frydendahl
- Co-creating Educational Package together with Children on the topic of Safe Internet Behavior and good Practice Online.
Heidi Pugh Michal Pilgaard Jette Aabo Frydendahl Majken Svane Hansen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.