session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Outdoor education and learning
30 SES 01 A
- Wild Pedagogies: A Scholastic Experiment in Re-Wilding Research
Bob Jickling Sean Blenkinsop Marcus Morse
- ACEWild: Study of Outdoor Learning Activities on the Development of Year 5 and 6 Students’ Competencies
Lukas Scherak Detlev Lindau-Bank
- Practices In Development: How Is Meaning, Context And Motivation Created For Learning For Sustainability In The Preschool's Educational Outdoor Activities?
Birgitta Nordén Helen Avery Anne Harju Annika Åkerblom
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.