session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Public Pedagogy and Sustainability Challenges Part 1
30 SES 14 B JS
Joint Symposium NW 13 and NW 30 to be continued in 30 SES 16 B JS
- Public pedagogy and sustainability challenges (Part I)
Katrien Van Poeck Joke Vandenabeele Mathias Decuypere Leif Östman Heila Lotz-Sisitka Michael Håkansson Jeppe Læssøe Petra Hansson Johan Öhman Carl Anders Säfström Majella Dempsey Wildemeersch Danny Pontus Thunblad
- Navigating in an Urban Gardening Project: Towards a Tactical Pedagogy for a (Climate) Changing World
Joke Vandenabeele Mathias Decuypere
- Investigating the Relation Between Education and Societal Change in the Face of Sustainability Issues: Exploring methodological possibilities and blind spots
Leif Östman Heila Lotz-Sisitka Katrien Van Poeck Majella Dempsey
- Learning New Attachments to the Earth in the ‘Commons Movement’
Håkansson Michael Læssøe Jeppe Wildemeersch Danny
- The Museum as Public Pedagogy – Aesthetic experiences and sustainability learning
Petra Hansson Johan Öhman Pontus Thunblad
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.