session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Competence based perspectives in ESE
30 SES 02 A
- Developing Key Competencies In Sustainability Through Project-based Sustainability Courses – An International Comparison
Theres Konrad Arnim Wiek
- Professional Action Competence In Education For Sustainable Development: Developing Pre-service Teachers’ Knowledge, Skills And Attitudes
Jan-Ole Brandt Matthias Barth Eileen Merritt Annie Hale
- Transforming Consumer Behavior: Introducing Self-Inquiry-Based And Self-Experience-Based Learning As Methods For Building Competencies For Sustainable Consumption
Pascal Frank Laura Stanszus
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.