session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Wickedness, Uncertainty and validation in ESE
30 SES 11 A
- Wicked Problems: A Systematic Review of the Literature
Johanna Lönngren Katrien Van Poeck
- Development and Validation of an Instrument to measure Teaching Practices in Education for Sustainable Development
Eleni Sinakou Vincent Donche Peter Van Petegem
- Dealing with Uncertainty in ESE – Learning from Young ‘Hustlers’ in Africa?
Nanna Jordt Jorgensen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.