session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Inclusion of Newcomers and Refugees Part 2
07 SES 06 A
Paper Session continued from 07 SES 04 A, to be continued in 07 SES 09 A
- Culturally Responsive Classroom Management: Developing Competencies and Indicators for Teachers Working with Refugee Students in Turkey
Sakir Cinkir Ozgun Ozmen Ayşegül Çağlar Haydar Irban Yilidiray Aydin Yacin Kanmaz
- Love as a Pedagogical Practice with Refugee Children
Mervi Kaukko Jane Wilkinson
- (Re-)Constructing Differences – Inclusion and Exclusion of Newly Arrived Students in a German Secondary School
Lisa Rosen Fenna tom Dieck
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.