session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Comperative perspectives on ESE
30 SES 03 B
- Environmental Change and Human-Earth Relationships in UNESCO Frameworks and Ghanaian and Malawian School Curricula: A Comparison
Susanne Ress Nancy Kendall Sophia Friedson-Ridenour
- High-School Students' Conceptions Of Sustainability And Sustainable Water Consumption - A Collaborative Study Between Germany and Turkey
Melek Yaman Kasap Sandra Sprenger Kerstin Kremer
- Do Eco-schools really help implementation of ESD? A comparison between eco-school systems of Hungary and Israel
Attila Varga Dafna Gan Adiv Gal Réka Könczey
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.