session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Assessing and monitoring outcomes of ESE
30 SES 06 B
- State of Art of Assessing Teacher Competencies in Different Levels of ESD in Hungary – the Teachers’ View
Attila Varga Réka Könczey
- Monitoring of ESD in Germany with a Multi-Method Approach - Results and Methodical Reflections
Mandy Singer-Brodowski Antje Brock Nadine Etzkorn Julius Grund
- A Framework for Assessing the Impact of Climate Change Education in Schools
Gabriela Martinez Sainz Benjamin Mallon Rowan Oberman
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.