session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Higher Education for Sustainability: Session 2
30 SES 13 A
- A Categorization of Socio-Cultural Orientations and their Role for Sustainability Governance at Universities
Mara Bauer Marco Rieckmann Inka Bormann Margarita Doneliene Sebastian Niedlich Larissa Jaeger
- Understanding Sustainability Change Processes In Higher Education: Methodological Tools And Approaches In Practice
Adesuwa Vanessa Agbedahin Heila Lotz-Sisitka
- Despite Good Intentions: Discursive Construction of Ethical Reflection as Unimportant in an Introductory Engineering Course
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.