session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Higher Education for Sustainability: Session 1
30 SES 04 A
- Being ‘Response-able’ in Higher Education for Sustainable Development: Dealing With Complex Sustainability Issues in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Hanne Hoet Katja Biedenkopf Matthias Lievens Joke Vandenabeel Mathias Decuypere
- Higher Education For Sustainability And For Professional And Civic Values; A Critical Review And Analysis
- Patterns Of Sustainability Curricula Implementation Processes In Higher Education: Insights Of 230 Cases Worldwide
Marie Weiß Matthias Barth
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.