session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Displaced, Minority and Recently Immigrated Teachers
07 SES 07 A
- Lived Experience of Teaching Displaced Teachers: A Postcolonial Reading of Positions, Voices and Representations
- Sense of Belonging / Otherness among Teachers in Israel Who Do Not Speak Hebrew as a Native Language
Shahar Gindi Rakefet Erlich Ron
- Recently Immigrated Teachers’ Professional Integration in Sweden: Expectations and Challenges
Larissa Mickwitz Anki Bengtsson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.