session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Public Pedagogy and Sustainability Challenges Part 2
30 SES 16 B JS
Joint Symposium NW 13 and NW 30 continued from 30 SES 14 B JS
- Public Pedagogy and Sustainability Challenges (Part II)
Katrien Van Poeck Jan Masschelein Maarten Simons Lovisa Bergdahl Elisabet Langmann Jonas Lysgaard Stefan Bengtsson Carl Anders Säfström
- Risking a City that Learns. University Pedagogy as Undefined Study Work
Jan Masschelein Maarten Simons
- Inheriting a Damaged House: In Search for an Educational Language on Sustainability Challenges
Lovisa Bergdahl Elisabet Langmann
- The Inherent Excess of Education
Jonas Lysgaard Stefan Bengtsson Carl Anders Säfström
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.