session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum-Design at Levels
03 SES 03 A
- An exploration of the School-Level Curriculum-Making Practices of Secondary Schools in the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence
Michelle Ritchie Tracey Peace-Hughes Camilla Barnett Mark Priestley Marina Shapira
- Using Design Based Research to Develop a Framework for Enquiry in Upper Secondary Biology Practical Work in Ireland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.