session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Reform in Russia, Finland and England
03 SES 07 A
- The Dilemmas and Challenges of Curriculum Reform in Russia, Finland and England: The Rhetorics and Realities of 21st Century Skills
Gemma Moss Sirkku Kupiainen Jarkko Hautamäki Isak Froumin Maria Dobryakova Mark Priestley
- The Finnish Curriculum Reform: Entering the 21st Century with Transversal Skills and Multidisciplinary Modules
Sirkku Kupiainen Jarkko Hautamäki
- Best Words Do Not Change Reality: How Russia Introduced Key Competencies into Curriculum but E-Learning during the Pandemics Changed Outcomes
Isak Froumin Maria Dobryakova
- Testing the Limits to Curriculum Reform: Why COVID Has Disrupted English Education.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.