session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Connecting School Curriculum with Social Contexts
03 SES 04 A
- Nomads of Knowledge: Analysis of Disruptive Pedagogical Practices in Secondary Education
Jose_Ignacio Rivas_Flores Ramón Montes_Rodríguez Esther Prados_Megías Almudena Ocaña Alicia Gonzalez-Pérez Rocío Anguita_Martínez
- Disruptive Innovation Practices in Secondary Schools: Four Case Studies
Jose_Ignacio Rivas_Flores Pablo Cortés_González Esther Prados_Megías Jesús Valverde-Berrocoso Yasna Patricia Pradena-Garcia Ramón Montes-Rodríguez
- Setting up of Interactive Groups in a Learning Community from Valle del Guadalhorce (Málaga)
Pablo Fernandez-Torres Analía E. Leite Méndez José Ignacio Rivas Flores Jesús Javier Moreno Parra
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.