session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Teacher Education and Curriculum: Discourse, Policy, Practice (Part II)
03 SES 15 A
Symposium Part II, continued from 03 SES 14
- Teacher Education and Curriculum: Discourse, Policy, Practice (Part 2)
Mark Priestley Nienke M. Nieveen Stavroula Philippou Stavroula Kontovourki Robert Davis Valerie Drew
- Perspectives in the Teaching Profession: Teachers as Curriculum Makers
- Building Professional Capacity for Strategic Curriculum Making: The Interruption of Performativity through Critical Collaborative Professional Enquiry.
Mark Priestley Valerie Drew
- Historicizing Teacher Education in the Middle-Ground: A Study of Four Cohorts of Elementary Teachers’ Life Histories in Cyprus
Stavroula Philippou Stavroula Kontovourki
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.