22 SES 09 B, Teaching, Learning and Assesment in Higher Education
Carroll, J. & Ryan, J. (Eds.). (2005). Teaching International Students: Improving learning for all. London: Routledge. Hyland, F., Trahar, S., Anderson, J. & Dickens, A. (2008). A Changing World: the internationalisation experiences of staff and students (home and international) in UK Higher Education. ESCalate & LLAS report. Available at: http://escalate.ac.uk/5248 Luxon, T. & Peelo, M. (2009). Internationalisation: its implications for curriculum design and course development in UK higher education. Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 46 (1), 51–60. Stier, J. (2003). Internationalisation, Ethnic Diversity and the Acquisition of Intercultural Competencies. Intercultural Education, 14 (1), 77-91. Wihlborg, M. (2009). The Pedagogical Dimension of Internationalisation? A Challenging Quality Issue in Higher Education for the Twenty-First Century. European Educational Research Journal, 8 (1), 117-132.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.