22 SES 08 B, Teaching, Learning and Assesment in Higher Education
Atkinson, J.M., Heritage, J. (1984) (eds.) Strctures of social action. Cambridge: CUP. Cesar, M., Kumuplainen, C.E. (2009): Social interactions in multicultural settings. Rotterdam, Sense. Edwards, A., Knight, P. (eds) (1995) The Assessment of Competences in Higher Education. London, Kogan Page Eteläpelto, A., Light, P. (1999) Contextual knowledge in the development of design expertise. In J. Bliss, P. Light, R. Säljö (eds.) Learning sites: Social and Technological Resources for Learning, Advances in Learning and Instruction Series. Oxford: Elsevier Science, 155-164. Holmström, I., Rosenqvist U. (2004) Interventions to support reflection and learning: a qualitative study. Learning in Health and Social Care 3 (4), 203-212 Lave, J., Wenger, E. (1991) Situated learning: legitimate peripheral participation. Cambridge, CUP Matusov, E. et al. (2007) Culture has no internal territory: Culture as dialogue. Valsiner, J.; Rosa, A. (eds.) The Cambridge Handbook of Socio-cultural Psychology. Tynjälä, P. (1998) Writing as a tool for constructive learning: Students’ learning experiences during an experiment. Higher Education 36 (2), 231.252 Zarate, G. et al. (eds.) (2007) Précis du plurilingualism et du pluriculturalism. Paris, EAC Ziegler, G. (2007): L’apprenant est l’acteur. In: Zarate, G. et al. (2007).
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.