20 SES 01, Session Zero
The aim of this workshop is to draw together all the presenters to Network 20 in order to build a small research community which will work together during the conference. Through active engagment of the participants we will build a shared understanding of the beliefs and values which underpin Network 20. We will begin to share our own research so that we are not strangers when the presentations take place. Through these activities we will work at bulding what Maxine Greeme has called 'common-ground'. Similar sessions at previous conferences have proved very successful in building a sense of community amongst presenters to netwrok 20 foir the duration of the conference.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.