06 SES 14, Key Concepts and Key Issues in Learning, Education, Media and Culture II
Symposium, Part 2
In this contribution, we compare three projects about mapping numeric, mediatic and information literacy. The first begins in 2006 around a professional association (Fadben: http://www.fadben.asso.fr/). The essential goal was to distinguish sixty four main concepts in information literacy. This work is now completed and we can observe it quietly through publications. The second project emanates from a research group (GRCDI: http://culturedel.info/grcdi/) which is still active. In 2011, we produced a status report including future perspectives, and we introduced the idea of translittératie (media, numeric and information culture and education). The third project (Limin-R: http://www.iscc.cnrs.fr/spip.php?article1115) is an open group (media, information, computer science). We want to mapping the web around these concepts. In all three projects wiki tools have been used. This has been important for the success and the limits of the collective action. The paper presents highlights and lessons learned as well as ideas for further development.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.