session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
The Nordic Vision of a School for All Meets the Neo-Liberal Education Policy. Part 1. Reports from Five Countries
23 SES 08 A
Symposium, Part 1
- The Nordic Vision of a School for All Meets the Neo-Liberal Education Policy. Part 1. Reports from Five Countries.
Ulf Blossing Gunn Imsen Nina Volckmar Lejf Moos Annette Rasmussen Anna Kristin Sigurðardóttir Sirkka Ahonen Åsa Söderström Dennis Beach Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Jóhanna Karlsdóttir
- The Norwegian School for All – Historical Emergence and Neoliberal Confrontation
Gunn Imsen Nina Volckmar
- A School for Less than All
Lejf Moos Annette Rasmussen
- Reflections on the Development of a School for All in Iceland
Anna Kristín Sigurðardóttir Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Jóhanna Karlsdóttir
- A School for All in Finland
Ulf Blossing Sirkka Ahonen
- A School for All and Every Child in Sweden
Ulf Blossing Åsa Söderström
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.