99 SES 03, Turkish Educational System
This session aims at describing the structure and explaining the functions of the most typical educational processes that take place in the Turkish schools.
General characteristics and major determinants of Turkish educational system will be described with respect to the prescriptive frameworks as set by academic norms.
Compelling input forces and their impact on instructional components will be exemplified. Outputs of Turkish educational system will be evaluated with respect to universal norms.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.