session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Reform and Practices
03 SES 11 B
- Contextualization And Curricular Innovation: Teachers’ Perceptions
Carlinda Leite Carla Figueiredo Preciosa Fernandes Ana Mouraz
- Toward Reflective Teaching: Research for a Curricular Innovation in Teacher Education
Yusof Ede Petras Hazri Jamil Abdul Rashid Mohamed Shaik Abdul Malik Mohamed Ismail
- The History of Silencing Middle Years Reforms: Investigating the Cases of the United Kingdom, Australia and United States of America.
Leanne Crosswell Nan Bahr
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.