session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Informing Curriculum Change
03 SES 12
- From theory to practice? Mapping research and reform activities in upper secondary education in Iceland 2003–2012.
Guðrún Ragnarsdóttir Ingólfur Ásgeir Jóhannesson
- On the importance To Consider Developmental Psychology In The Process Of Writing A Curriculum
Natacha Duroisin Sabine Soetewey Damien Canzittu
- Eccomi Pronto, A Research-Based Preventative Curriculum For Developing Self-Directed Learning Skills
Jessica Bertolani John Carey Luigina Mortari
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.