session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Constructing Purposes and Legitimizing Social and Emotional Learning in Youth Education. Part 1
03 SES 13 A
- Constructing Purposes and Legitimizing Social and Emotional Learning in Youth Education. Part 1
Sara Irisdotter Aldenmyr Karin Gunnarsson Elisabeth Arweck Jonas Qvarsebo Thom Axelsson Kerstin von Brömssen Camilla Löf Geir Skeie Johanna Gustafsson Lundberg Kirsten Grönlien Zetterqvist
- Legitimizing Socio-Emotional Activities
Sara Irisdotter Aldenmyr Karin Gunnarsson Geir Skeie Kirsten Grönlien Zetterqvist
- ‘Essential Life Skills’ and ‘Learning for Life’: How Two Schools in England Approach Pupil Welfare and Pupils’ Personal Development
- Life Competence as a Technology of Government. A Genealogical Analysis
Jonas Qvarsebo Thom Axelsson
- What do Teachers Need as Professional Training? A Case of Life Competence Education in a Local Municipality
Kerstin von Brömssen
- What about Life after Life Competence Education?
Sara Irisdotter Aldenmyr Camilla Löf
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.