session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Networking for Intercultural Learning
20 SES 06 A
- Cultural Heritage and Craft Education. Comparative Experiences and Collective Values among an International Group of University Students
Sirpa Kokko Patrick Dillon
- HOW CHILDREN’S IMAGE of SCIENTISTS CHANGE WHEN THEY INTERACT with SCIENTISTS at a SCIENCE CAMP?
Duygu Metin Pinar Seda Cetin Esra Yardimci Gulsen Leblebicioglu
- Innovation in European Vocational Education and Training: Network Learning in England, Finland and Germany
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.