session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Policies and Actions to Promote School-Family-Community Links - Diversity and Re-Conceptualization
14 SES 11
- Social Cohesion, Primary Schools and Diversity: Friendships Across Social Class and Ethnic Difference
Carol Vincent Sarah Neal
- Study of discontinuities in values, motives and educational goals between school and minority families. Strategies for the relationship families-school.
José Luis Lalueza Marta Padrós Castells Isabel Crespo Sònia Sánchez María José Luque Reme Rubio
- The Child In The City Revisited: Learning Beyond The School Today
Keri Facer Sarah Eagle Paul Strauss Helen Manchester Solveig Roth Wan Yee
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.