session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Children as Members of a Community: Citizenship, Participation and Educational Development - Part II: The Community of Children: Oppositional and Harmonical Narratives
14 SES 13
- The Community Of Children: Oppositional And Harmonical Narratives
Joana Lúcio Jenna K. Swan Vicki Coppock Jonathon Sargeant Rune Kvalsund
- Once Seen, Not Heard: Children’s responses to adult confrontational intervention
Jenna K. Swan
- 'It's About Relationships': Valuing children and young people's perspectives on 'emotional wellbeing'
- Talking About the City: Focus group discussions about the City and the Community as developmental grounds, with children ages 5-17
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.