session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education and Parenting - Literacy Issues
14 SES 14
Rocío García Carrión
- Patterns Of Literacy Learning In German Primary Schools Over The Summer And The Influence Of School And Home Literacy Practices
Frauke Meyer Stuart McNaughton Mei Kuin Lai
- A Comparative Study of Parental Involvement and Student Literacy
- Schools’ Language Requirements And Students’ Preconditions With Respect To Family Literacy Practices – A Two-Step Analysis
Anke Walzebug Claudia Müller Michael Pawicki Irmela Tarelli
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.