session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Developing Teachers and Learners for Collaborative Intercultural and Inclusive Teaching
20 SES 04 B
- Guidance and Mentoring in Postgraduate Studies. Students Needs, Mentor Teachers Competencies, and Collaborative Learning Benefits
Lucía Herrera Roberto Cremades Maria-Àngels Subirats Oswaldo Lorenzo
- English Early Childhood Educators Perceptions On the Significance of Peer Relations
Janbee shaik Mopidevi
- Young Adults’ Culture(s) and Citizenship(s) in the European Union: Testing the Impact of Innovative Learning Environments
Eunice Macedo Helena C. Araújo Pedro Ferreira Alexandra Oliveira Tiago Neves Rita Sousa Andreia Caetano
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.