- ECER Plus will take place 1 - 10 September
- 9:00 - 17:30 CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- 11:00 - 19:30 AMT (Armenian Time, as shown in Conftool)
- All sessions will take place in Whova. When you log in, be sure to click on "Switch to local time" to display the schedule in your time zone.
- If you are a participant and need help logging in to Whova, please contact the EERA Office.
- If you are a presenter or chaiperson, please be sure to log in to your session 30 minutes before the official session start.
- Presenters: You do not need to upload your presentation, you will show your presentation via screenshare.
- Below you will find the dates for each Network’s ECER Plus sessions
- Do yourself a favour and join Andrea Diers on 1 and 2 September for the Wellbeing sessions. Details below.
- Be sure to join the Keynote Speakers Tracey Burns, Carole Faucher, Maria Assunção Flores, Robert Khachatryan, Bob Lingard, Eric Mangez and EERA President Joe O'Hara, for the Keynote Panel on Friday, 9 September, 12:30 - 14:00 (CEST).
|Emerging Researchers Group||1 - 2 September|
|NW 01. Professional Learning and Development||1 - 2 September|
|NW 02.Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)||1 - 2 September|
|NW 03. Curriculum||1 - 2 September|
|NW 04. Inclusive Education||1 - 2 September|
|NW 05.Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education||5 - 6 September|
|NW 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures||6 - 7 September|
|NW 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education||6 - 7 September|
|NW 08. Health and Wellbeing Education||9 - 10 September|
|NW 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement||1 - 3 September|
|NW 10. Teacher Education Research||6 - 7 September|
|NW 11. Educational Improvement and Quality Assurance and Measurement||8 - 9 September|
|NW 12. LISnet - Libraries and Information Science NW||5 - 6 September|
|NW 13. Philosophy of Education||1 - 2 September|
|NW 14. Communities, Families, and Schooling in Educational Research||1 - 2 September|
|NW 15. Research Partnerships in Education||1 - 2 September|
|NW 16. ICT in Education and Training||1 - 2 September|
|NW 17. Histories of Education||9 - 10 September|
|NW 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy||1 - 2 September|
|NW 19. Ethnography||1 - 2 September|
|NW 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments||7 - 8 September|
|NW 21. Education and Psychoanalysis||5 - 6 September|
|NW 22. Research in Higher Education||1 - 2 September|
|NW 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education||7 - 8 September|
|NW 24. Mathematics Education Research||6 - 7 September|
|NW 25. Research on Children’s Rights in Education||1 - 2 September|
|NW 26. Educational Leadership||1 - 2 September|
|NW 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching||5 - 6 September|
|NW 28. Sociologies of Education||5 - 6 September|
|NW 29. Research on Arts Education||1 - 2 September|
|NW 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research, ESER||1 - 2 September|
|NW 31. Led - Network on Language and Education||1 - 2 September|
|NW 32. Organizational Education||2 - 3 September|
|NW 33. Gender and Education||1 - 2 September|
- ECER Plus participants can find the link to the sessions in Whova by going to Agenda/Sessions and entering "Andrea Diers" in the search field.
Join physical therapist, yoga and qigong teacher Andrea Diers for short and effective (approx. 10 minutes) "feel good" sessions. This is a great opportunity to learn some exercises you can do at home, at work and while travelling.
- Morning Qigong: Energised for the day (10:40 - 10:50 - CEST)
- Lessening Screen Fatigue: Exercises for eyes, neck and shoulders (15:40 - 15:50 - CEST)