22 SES 04A, Developing Internationalism in Higher Education (Part 2)
Back, L. (2004) Ivory towers? The academy and racism, in: I. Law, D. Phillips & L. Turney (Eds.) Institutional Racism in Higher Education (Stoke on Trent, UK: Trentham Books), 1–13. Biggs, J.B. (2003) Teaching for quality learning at university 2nd ed. (Buckingham, SRHE/Open University). De Vita, G. & Case, P. (2003) Rethinking the internationalisation agenda in UK higher education, Journal of Further and Higher Education, 27 (4), 383–398. Koehne, N. (2006) (Be)coming, (Be)longing: ways in which international students talk about themselves, Discourse: studies in the cultural politics of education, 27 (2), 241–257. Trahar,S.(2007)Teaching and learning:the international higher education landscape - some theories and working practices ESCalate Discussion Series.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.