session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Developing Internationalism in Higher Education (Part 2)
22 SES 04A
- Qualitative case meta-evaluation on the Evaluation of University Students’ Learning Experiences in three European regions and its implications for Taiwan
Chao-Yun, Robert HUANG
- The International Landscape: reporting on a cross discipline study of current perceptions amongst staff and students engaged with teaching and learning in UK Higher Education.
Julie Ann Anderson Fiona Hyland Ali Dickens Sheila Trahar
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.