22 SES 07B, Developing Student Competences in Higher Education
1. The Bologna Declaration of 19 June 1999 http://www.ond.vlaanderen.be/hogeronderwijs/bologna/documents/MDC/BOLOGNA_DECLARATION1.pdf 2. Ramsden, P. (2003) Learning to teach in higher education (2nd ed). New York: Routledge Falmer 3. Moon, J. (2002) The module and programme development handbook. London: Kogan Page 4. Williams C. and Luchinskaya E. “Education Programs and Practice in the Field of Social Work: Reflections after a TEMPUS-Project in Udmurtia”, in A. Umland and M. Bürgel (Eds.) Higher Education in Eastern Europe III: Transition and Stagnation. Frankfurt am Main: Peter Lang, 2007, p. 181-197. 5. Luchinskaya E. “The Role of International Collaboration in the Internationalisation of the Russian Higher Education”, Vestnik of Udmurt University, 2007, V. 9, p. 13-28. 6. Nilsson G. and Luchinskaya E. “Developing Competences Using Problem-based Learning: a Case Study of Teaching Mathematics to Computer Science Students”, Journal of Research in Teacher Education, 2007, No 3. p 13-21
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.