session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Developing Student Competences in Higher Education
22 SES 07B
- Typologies of acquired competences at Higher Education Institutions
- Developing Student Competences in the Light of the Bologna Process: Case Studies and Responses from Sweden and Russia
Elena Luchinskaya Galina Nilsson Christopher Williams
- Learning Study adapted to Swedish Higher Education: Enhancing Students’ Learning Outcomes in Accounting
Airi Rovio-Johansson Marie Lumsden
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.