12 SES 13 JS, Open Educational Resources and Informational Ecosystems: Impacts on Education
Symposium, Joint Session NW 06 and NW 12
The paper describes a case of OER production at school, starting from an analysis of the Italian state-of-the-art as for the use of ICTs in everyday practice, going to the current measures, at European and national level to boost innovation in the teaching and learning practices, and finishing with the detailed description of “Book-in-progress”, a project that now networks over one hundred secondary schools in the production of digital textbooks. It shows how the change in the “resource level” has determined a cascade effect on other levels, such as the organizational level, the architectural level and the economical level in the school ecosystem.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.