session provided by 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Open Educational Resources and Informational Ecosystems: Impacts on Education
12 SES 13 JS
Symposium, Joint Session NW 06 and NW 12
- Open Educational Resources and Informational Ecosystems: Impacts on Education
Michael Kerres Theo Hug Schindler Christoph Silvia Panzavolta Nelson Gonçalves Petra Missomelius Richard Heinen Ingo Blees Marc Rittberger
- Opening up Education: Hopes, Obstacles and Future Perspectives
Theo Hug Petra Missomelius
- Open and Closed Informational Infrastructures for Education: The Case of “Edutags” as a Connector for Open Learning
Michael Kerres Richard Heinen
- Editing, Collecting and Distributing OER: Building Public Educational Infrastructures in Germany
Schindler Christoph Ingo Blees Marc Rittberger
- OER in the classroom: the model of the Book-in-progress project
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.