session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum, Innovation and Assessment
03 SES 04 A
B110 Sala de Aulas
- Learning In The Natural Environment: Curriculum Development Through Addressing School Priorities
Rowena Passy Sue Waite
- An Evaluation Of An Innovative Curriculum: The Benefits And Challenges Of Implementing A Museum Learning Curriculum In A High School.
Richard Harris Deb Heighes Gill Hopper Melanie Jay Ellie Francis-Brophy
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.