session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curricular Capacity Building
03 SES 07 A
B110 Sala de Aulas
Jan van den Akker
- Studying the development of an online course on Curriculum: implications for the students’ workload in light of the Bologna principles
- School-based Curriculum Development Through Collaborative Professional Enquiry
Mark Priestley Valerie Drew
- From Design and Policy to Teaching Practice: the case of the Portuguese National Geography Curriculum for Basic Education
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.