session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Inquiry Learning and Scientific Reasoning
03 SES 08 B
B111 Sala de Aulas
- Supporting Teachers and Students by Digital Mind Mapping to Attain the Curriculum in Question-Driven Learning.
Harry Stokhof Rob Martens Theo Bastiaens Bregje De Vries
- Using Semiotics as a Frame to Understand and Critique Children’s Inquiry
- Analysis of Argumentation Elements in Turkish Elementary and Secondary School Science Curriculum
Esra Capkinoglu Duygu Metin Pinar Seda Cetin Gulsen Leblebicioglu
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.