session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Underpinnings of Curriculum Change
03 SES 09 B
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Student Success Skills: An Innovative Curriculum to Improve Academic Achievement for All Students
John Carey Greg Brigman Linda Webb
- Critical, reflective engagement with ‘literary’ text in senior cycle Irish schools: multimodal, social semiotic analyses
- Curriculum Alignment Between International Baccalaureate And National Systems: The Case Of Germany And Switzerland
Daniel Faas Irene Friesenhahn
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.