session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
School Based Curriculum Development and Curriculum Policy
03 SES 10 B
- Estonian Teachers’ Expectations for Curriculum Development Policy and Ideal Curricula
Edgar Krull Piret Viirpalu Rain Mikser
- Literacy educators at work in high poverty schools: Exploring curriculum innovation that counts
Annette Woods Barbara Barbara Comber
- Curricular Reform Five Years Later: A Longitudinal Multiple Case Study
Dominik Dvorak Karel Stary Petr Urbánek
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.